Generally not. We do, however, consult with school districts and other charitable groups to help them make their curriculum more experiential.
- Case Study: Professional BaFa’ BaFa’ – Building Cultural Competence: Tools to Foster More Productive Community Relations.
- Links Related To Our Products
- Presentation Before American Water Works – Using Pumping the Colors
- Cohesion Through Diversity
- A Taxonomy of Simulation Related Activities
- Inventory of Hunches
- Ten ‘Mistakes’ Commonly Made by Persons Designing Educational Simulations and Games
- Barbara Steinwachs describes BaFa’ BaFa’
- Philosophy of Science, What Is a Game?
- Why I Hate Reality TV
Arms Race BaFa' BaFa' Business Business Training Case Study certified certified professionals Change Management Class & Privilege Culture Design Diversity Ethics Games Leadership Opression Power Power of Leadership Pumping the Colors Seven Practices of High Performing Teams Sexual Harrasment Simulation Simulation Design Simulation Game Simulation Games Simulations Simulations Design Social Justice StarPower Teach Coaching Team Building TQM Training