There are countless ways organizations have used our products in business and educational settings. Here are a few links to relevant websites relating to using our simulations. We are just starting this resources so be sure to check back often. Please feel free to contact us if you’d like to have a link included.
Index of Topics:
- University of Nebraska – Bafa Bafa Game Immerses Marketing Students in Strange New World.
Chris Coey Project Blog – A Sacramento City School Blogs weblog – (excellent recount, analysis and discussion about their class experience with BaFa’ BaFa’).
- George School Global Service Program Overview – Extensive program overview and lesson plans.
- The Civic Education Project (CEP), an international non-profit organization, has supported grassroots efforts to reform higher education (very good description of how it’s been used and some take aways). Teaching and Learning Resources: BaFa-BaFa Game.
- Sonoma State University Debriefing from BaFa’ BaFa’ (excellent series of discussion questions pertaining to creating and communicating in a community setting).
- University of Wisconsin, Whitewater: Using Exercises and Simulations to Engage Students (basic description of BaFa’ BaFa’ and StarPower and why simulations such as these are helpful to students).
- Cagli Crescendo, by Mandi Lindner: Bafa Bafa: Teaching cross-cultural transitions since 1977 (general description of his experience as a participant in BaFa’ BaFa’ as part of preparing to travel abroad).
- Debwewin project website: anti-racism initiative for […]